<VV> Route 6 Rendezvous Sept. 15-18

Rose Montoya rosemontoya at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 10:29:06 EDT 2005

Hello everyone just a  friendly reminder that the Route 66 Rendezvous is Sept 15-18 in San Bernardino, Ca.
It's May 30th and that's only 107 Days 'til the 2005 Route 66 Rendezvous!

You can view the website at www.route-66.org to print out the registration forms.  Last year there were several members of the Inland Empire Corvair Club all parked together and we would like to invite any Corvair member to join us.  If you are interested in joing us and parking our cars  together email me off line at  rozitas65 at yahoo.com .

Thanks Rose Montoya