<VV> Brakes - where did the air come from?

kovacsmj kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 30 19:16:24 EDT 2005

What you may need is a new or rebuilt master cylinder. I have found this
problem on my '69 Nova which had the same type MC. The fluid leaks past
one part of the piston in the MC into the other. This lets one reservoir
pump into the other. This makes one part of the dual system less
effective that the other. I don't know the reason for the air.

Getting all the information is most of the solution.

MIKE KOVACS