<VV> Turbo Heat Resistant Material

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue May 31 21:18:06 EDT 2005

All the shroud seal dimensions are nicely illustrated in the '64 assembly
manual, available from Clark's. There are splits in the ends of the front
shroud seal that tuck under the side seals, but to answer your question...
The instructions in the book say to remove a 13" section from the right side
of the front seal and overlap the heat resistant material 1" over top of the
remaining rubber material.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun