<VV> [CORVAIR-ITIS - I Got A Fever!] AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels at cox.net
Tue May 31 18:43:46 EDT 2005

The following entry was just posted to your BlogHoster system.

Author: artonwheels

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!
&nbsp;
Holy cow, another Corvair song!&nbsp; Direct from Phoenix, AZ, get ready for "Corvair Summer" by the Hyno-Twists, bringing you&nbsp;the theme song to the hit movie of the summer.&nbsp;

Born of the stuff from which&nbsp;drive-in legends are made, the vehicle choice alone should push it to blockbuster status!...check out the song and movie trailer&nbsp;at http://www.corvairsummer.com/theme.htm&nbsp;.&nbsp;
btw, we could've guessed that mark "the ax" aksamit would be involved, but i wonder if Phoenix Charlie will have a cameo?
&nbsp;
vairy best, rod
&nbsp;
see CORVAIR-ITIS at http://bloggercrab.com/blogs/?u=artonwheels