<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 14:37:56 EST 2005

In a message dated 10/31/2005 3:03:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, JVHRoberts
writes:

The silver solder I am talking about is sold in HVAC stores. Not
particularly high melting point, but FAR stronger than ANY plumbing solder.  Make sure
you use the right flux. That's what I used, and my system is plumbed  with 7/8"
refrigeration tubing and fittings. Light, easy to run, flexible,  perfect. And
given that the head pressure on a heat pump can hit 300 PSI, I am  not
worried about anything coming apart.

This is absolutely correct and a MAPP Gas torch will do the job on 3/4'
copper pipe which is
as big as most of us will ever need

Tim (starting to recover from Palm Springs) Abney
IECC