<VV> air distribution

Mike Mann vair65 at mail.sisna.com
Tue Nov 1 20:48:45 EST 2005

when i was building my setup they were changing from black iron pipe to copper because of lower maintance so thats what i used. couldn't use a torch (painted walles) so found a 2 part epoxy just for copper tubing. plenty of time to get everything into place. holds 150# pressure with no problems. what ever you do don't forget to drain the tank. have a water catcher on the main line but the build up in the tank is unreal and a 60 gal tank and compressor is a little heavy for me to lift so the garage floor gets a little messy. good thing it dries out<VBG>-mike mann