<VV> Re: Air compressor distribution lines - NO Corvair

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Nov 2 05:20:24 EST 2005

> Sort of like saying that you can wire your house without ground wires, all
> you have to do is be careful (and lucky).
> No thanks,

My last word for all the "Flat-Earthers".  They DO make Schedule 80 PVC!
It's costs more than Sch.40, is a little harder to find, but is STILL
cheaper than metal, less hazardous to install, and is rated for 2000 psi!
Bet half you "metal-heads" lament the days of oakum and poured-lead joints,
and think Aeroquip is just a "fad"!

Oh yes....the ASTM pipe Schedules include a pressure spec.....anyone here
wanna guess what the pressure-spec is for Schedule 40 PVC pipe is?

John