<VV> Re: St. Augustine

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 2 11:16:38 EST 2005

Last night, I sent out a post asking for time and place and that I'd
like to come down from Jacksonville.  Though not AS BIG as Jacksonville,
St. Augustine is still a big place.  Not one person has responded.

I would really like to attend this event.  Would some one please let me
know of a time & place?

Kevin Spargur
'67 Monza 2-dr HT