<VV> For Sale on Ebay (NO CORVAIR)

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 02:35:49 EST 2005

I have just listed an Olds Omega on ebay.  This one IS your father's
Oldsmobile!  Our Corvair friend, Steve Laser's father bought it new and it has only
80k actual documented miles. 4dr, 6 cyl, AT, AC, tilt, Rally wheels. It's in
very nice shape and having spent it's whole life in SoCal, there's no body rust
and the underside is very clean. If this is of any interest, check it out at
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4587395658
It should go pretty cheap.  There's no reserve and it IS a good solid car.
Craig Nicol