<VV> Gauge Substitutes

Wade Halsey HiHal at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 5 22:50:53 EST 2005

Someone on the list recently posted a way to use the gasoline gauge as
an oil pressure or oil temperature gauge. A sender unit part number was
mentioned. Could someone either send that information to me or repost it?

I'm considering going to the Cincinati swap meet tomorrow but rain and
thunderstorms are predicted. Maybe next year, the organizers will move
it back to the original mid-October date. The weather is usually much
better then. Fewer deer crossing the roads then too.

Wade Halsey