<VV> Re: Corvairs on TV - Drill Doctors

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 22:37:12 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/6/2005 3:03:44 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Jimstg at zbzoom.net writes:

Couldn't  have been Sarah, it was a guy the interviewer was  with.

At Portland, they brought at least 10 guys over and went  through the
discovery "drill' with each of us. We each got to se what an amazing  product it was
(Maybe it still is, I haven't seen the infomercial yet, so  I haven't bought
one!)  It was actually enjoyable, talking in front of the  camera and gouging
a drill into concrete to "pre-dull" it so we could then  re-sharpen it. They
were nice guys doing the commercial - it was just their job  - but they were
understanding of the "nuttiness" of the attendees.  I  probably don't watch
enough TV anymore to see the infomercial, unless they start  sponsoring F1 or
ChampCar telecasts on Speed TV. Any idea how late at night the  telecasts were on?
- Seth Emerson