<VV> Info/Book Needed: Body Repair Estimate Guide for FC's

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 14:44:39 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/7/2005 7:17:01 AM Pacific  Standard Time,
dkdewald at pasty.net writes:
Hello Folks,

I now have the  replacement sheetmetal for making the collision repairs for
our Greenbrier,  but the fellow at the body shop needs to make out an
estimate for the  insurance company.  He would like to base the estimate on
a service  time, materials and specifications guide from the era (this is a
'65  Greenbrier).  Does anyone have something of the sort from which I could
obtain copies of the relevant pages?

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP)  MI

Try  here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1961-66-CHEVROLET-CORVAIR-VANS-PARTS-LIST-CRASH
-SHEETS_W0QQitemZ8011520468QQcategoryZ34216QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIt
em