<VV> Re:LISTS and other ramblins

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 16:42:56 EST 2005

i find it a real pain in the a.. to unsubscribe from these lists after trying
them out.  i can not get that darn shop-talk list to shut up.  it is of no
interest to me yet so i tried twice to dump it and all i get is gibberish back.
is there a simple way?
back to corvairs, i am putting a new melling cam in my new truck engine for
the powerglide setup after discovering the specs are very close to the low
perfomance corvair cam(9889) with new crane corvair lifters i found also. i hope
it works ok. this is going with a 140 retarded crank.  need more low end for my
glide. i am getting to old and tired to be taking these out so often to play
games with combinations like i used to.  i will probably be using 95hp heads
with 140 ehaust on this one. the other engine is getting octane cut pistons
with 140 heads..i hope.
i found a brand new blower bearing plastic cover (rare?i think?)in my "stuff
"today, of no use to me because i run all late bearings. anyone need one for a
pure stock car, let me know. i will sell it reasonable. i can send a good
picture of it. i dont have part number or year on it.
regards, tim colson