<VV> deflashing advice

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 7 21:20:22 EST 2005

I just did a set of 110 heads, with a little looking I could follow
where the ports and chambers were - in between I cleaned out.  These
were still on an engine, so I had a number of spots that were packed
with dirt too and it was hard to say if the blockage was just flash.
In general all the flash is pretty thin, so if you meet any real
resistance I'd look it over again to be sure you're not hitting
something important.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa