<VV> '63 seat belt buckle

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 11:47:16 EST 2005

<My 63 Monza Vert came with *snip* GM logo
seatbelts at all four seating positions.  *snip*  I have been hunting for a
replacement *snip* to match the three others already in the car.
The strap is black, the buckle has a black plastic surface, with the GM logo,
blue,  in a square pushbutton release in the center.>

True, as Craig Nicol speculated, these are not stock/orgininal for a '63
(that would be chrome buckle with a round logo bearing the inscription "Custom
Feature Accessories" and a blue Chevy bowtie).  The good news is the ones you
describe date from a later time when seatbelts were standard equipment and are,
therefore more common and easier for you to find a replacement.

~Bill Stanley