<VV> Re: www.shuffleofftobuffalonniagara.com

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 15:14:50 EST 2005

Frankly, I'd be surprised to hear that the convention schedule is "carved in
stone" at this point in the planning.  I'm sure that the sightseeing type
activities are not yet set.  It takes a while and a lot of coordination to
bring together a National convention.  Give them the opportunity to do so
without too much pushing and shoving.

Later, JR
A small helper in planning 2001 convention.