<VV> Re: www.shuffleofftobuffalonniagara.com

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 21:26:06 EST 2005

I'm in the same camp with JR, it's time to make your hotel reservations,
but the tour and event sign ups can wait until a month or two before the
convention.  If you want to see the Concours, I'd bet it will be on
Wednesday and the moving events will be on Thursday through Saturday.  The
next biggest challenge is what day will be the autocross, which is
predicated on the lot and the help to put it on.

dp