<VV> Re: CONVENTION STUFF

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Wed Nov 9 16:23:14 EST 2005

Hi--

At 02:09 PM 11/9/2005, N2VZD at aol.com wrote:
>in my humble opinion, there should be a committe of past convention
>organizers to help future planners with advise on the behind the scene
>situations that have cropped up over the years to help tweak plans for the
>next ones.

There is. It is called the CORSA Convention Coordinating Committee. It is
chaired by Larry Claypool and I am on the committee along with the CORSA
President. LC and I have been doing this since 1986.

We are flying into Buffalo next week to meet with representatives of the
host chapter to work on the schedule, budget, and other plans.

--H