<VV> Re: CONVENTION STUFF

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 21:16:12 EST 2005

Corvairs of New Mexico wrote a book on putting on a convention after we did
the 96 convention for clubs who want to put on a convention in the
future.  We detailed what went well, what didn't, what we'd do differently
if we were doing it all over again.  We sent a copy to the clubs putting on
the 97-99 conventions and a copy to the CORSA office for future
conventions.  It's probably a little dated by now and it is not electronic,
so  every page would need to be copied to make some more copies.  if you
are thinking of putting on a convention, this would ba a resource.

Dennis