<VV> John's Reply and Convention Info

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Nov 10 06:11:09 EST 2005

Group
John Kepler is one of those guys with whom I locked horns briefly. He was right, I found out everything I knew was wrong from an expert on that particular subject.  He already had my respect, but this AM he got my admiration as well.

As Convention time comes nearer, I will be making some posts like John's about a run up RT5 through the Wine Country. You can see the acre after acre of vines running from the Interstate through to the water.

At request of Wade Lanning and others, I will also post on hotels and motels in the area, but NOT until the host hotel is full.  This was not asked of me by El Supremo,  or Harry or anyone involved with the Convention. It's just the right thing to do.

Also, once the Tours are full, several of we Natives may offer tours as well. Believe me, if your spouse/partner don't care for Corvairs, they can stay busy all day every day!!
Buffalo is the Sedona/Asheville artsy hub of the area, along with Toronto. Plenty of asthetic stuff to see and do. Not what you'd expect from a city once known for Grain, Cars and Steel.

And back to your regular programming

Hank