<VV> BuffaloNiagara 2006 Convention

Stan East sgeast at interlog.com
Thu Nov 10 00:14:33 EST 2005

Dear Virtual Vair Friends

Re 2006 Convention in Buffalo/Niagara

Please be patient with us for about 2 weeks, we the 4 Clubs (ACORNS, Central
New York Corvair Club, CORSA Ontario and Niagara Frontier Corvair Clubs) are
very busy putting the last touches to planning for Larry, Harry and Sarah's
visit the 19 to 21st in Buffalo. Our team met last weekend Nov 6th in East
Aurora NY to review many things and make decisions. Planning for this event
has been on-going over the last 2 years. We plan to make this convention a
memorable one with many new and exciting activities. We have many of the
plans well along and will have the early website information up shortly. For
those that may not realize the CORSA Convention Committee visit is early
this year by several months, we don't know if Sarah, Harry or Larry or all
of them were afraid of the mid-winter snow squalls in Buffalo! . we promise
to shovel the snow from the streets before the last week of July 2006
.however there may be some on the lawns still.

Plan to take the time from Sunday July 23 to Saturday night July 29th and
enjoy all the activities of this truly INTERNATIONAL convention. There will
of course be the usual events like concours, car display, autocross, rally,
economy run, tech sessions, tours, valve cover races, model car display and
banquet. We know you are going to love the host hotel the Adam's Mark right
in downtown Buffalo. Please plan to bring identification with your photo and
proof of citizenship (or passport) if you want to take part in some of the
tours, some special international events or extra activities as there will
be opportunities to cross over to Canada. (more on this later after Sarah,
Harry and Larry have visited with us). Remember it's just a 5 minute drive
from the host hotel to the Peace Bridge crossing into Canada. There will we
hope be some very exciting news regarding events and tours when we finally
go public!

Stan East

concours at shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com

Secretary 2006 CORSA Convention organizers the 4 Clubs

2006 Convention Concours Chair

Shuffle off to Buffalo Niagara Convention 2006

Home of the Corvair Powertrain