<VV> Re: CONVENTION STUFF

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Thu Nov 10 12:11:12 EST 2005

Hiya--

At 10:04 AM 11/10/2005, Bob Lindsey wrote:
>How about a sub-committee for regional conventions?  We sure could have
>used one for our event this year (Corvair Days).

Actually there is a committee for sanctioned regional events, but they
focus on sanctioning and not on putting on the event.

For the annual CORSA Convention, we have the Convention Coordinating
Committee with LC as chair and one person in each Division besides the
CORSA President and me. In the Eastern convention we have Ward Bourgondien;
Central Rob Landers; and Western Frank Dotson.

What should probably happen is that we should combine the Sanctioned Event
committee with the Convention Coordinating Committee so those same
resources would be available to regional conventions.

--H