<VV> Daring the the Darien cars

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 10 14:30:30 EST 2005

I know someone who has an early, very early four door, but the paint has
already been through the jungle and if it ever was red, it certainly isn't
anymore...more like a collage of jungle blue-grays.... I won't mention any
names but he often opines about GM Delco radios, WWII aircraft, and
Mopars....<GGG>

Chuck S
BBRT