<VV> catalog #

Mel Smith my65vair at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:58:42 EST 2005

It was recommended to me that, in buying a new windshield wiper motor, I get
it from Corvair Underground rather than Clark's, since I live in Seattle.
However, I do not have the catalog, and since they don't have it online, I
was hoping someone would just look at their catalog at home and tell me if
Corvair Underground sells rebuilt or new single-speed windshield wiper
motors, and if so, what they cost and what the item number is. This would
save me six dollars for the catalog and a few days of shipping time. Thanks.