<VV> Crossing US/Canadian border with pets (now no Corvair)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 22:03:16 EST 2005

<If you travel with pets, don't try taking them back and forth across the
border, there are quarantine rules.>

This is contrary to what I was told before a trip this Spring.  I was told to
have proof from the vet of Gretchen's vaccinations being up to date.  She was
quite visible as we crossed both ways and I wasn't even asked for the papers.
 This was at one of the 3 bridges in the Greater Buffalo Metropolitan Area.
I forget the name, it's Lewiston or Queens or something like that.  Of course,
I will admit that Gretchen is quite charming and every bit the good will
ambassador so this may have greased the skids for us.  But don't take my word for
it.  Check her out for yourself at:

http://hometown.aol.com/wrsssatty/myhomepage/pet.html

~Bill Stanley