<VV> Powerglide rebuild in Wa

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 00:06:43 EST 2005

I deal with Pat's Trans Doc in Post Falls. They do both modern and vintage
transmissions and have really done good work for me. Last fall a Hydramatic in a
58 Cad and the 700R4 in my van, last week the TH400 in my K2500, and today my
Audi V8 went in for service.  Good clean relaible shop.  There's a 30s
Packard and a later Packard w/Ultramatic in there right at the moment. They're
number is 208-773-7706  The owner's name is Mike.
Craig Nicol

<snip>
   Is there anyone in the Wa that rebuilds the powerglide? This is off
of an FC. I'm in Prosser, Wa. but can get it to them. Hopefully on the
dry side somewhare. Thanks. GaryB with FULSGLD in Prosser, Wa. <unsnip>