Fw: <VV> Corvair siting in music video - Mel Vondrau wants to link toour sebsite from hers ?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Nov 12 13:14:38 EST 2005

I don't believe she needs our permission to put a link to CORSA's website on
her website.  As a CORSA Director, I would certainly have no objection if
she did.

As far as CORSA linking to her website from our website, that could be
considered an endorsement and I don't think we can do that, but what does
the rest of the Board think?

Bill Hubbell
Eastern Director