<VV> Corvair siting in music video - Mel Vondrau wants to linktoour sebsite from hers ?

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Nov 12 13:37:36 EST 2005

Any exposure for the car is good exposure. Bill is right about the perceived
endorsement, that probably won't fly. If memory serves from my term on the
BOD, we can't link any business to the CORSA site, an artist would be an
independent contractor of sorts and I think the rules prohibit CORSA from
endorsing anyone or anything.

Joe Robbins