<VV> Re:TURBO AIR CLEANER DECALS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 19:43:18 EST 2005

i am almost positive i had the paper decals on the end cover on my 64 spyder,
but i cant find my photos. they must be packed up. that car was unmolested
from new as i got from original owner after he dropped a valve seat.  i had
others to part out also, mostly 64's. i  am talking about 20-30 years ago..  not
many were silk screened because that same lid was used on the 60 aircleaner.? i
remember asking someone about this at a nationasl a long time ago. lots of gm
air cleaner decals were paper or foil stickers.
regards, tim colson.