<VV> Re: Mel Vondrau video

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 13 15:28:38 EST 2005

even if it does date from March 2002, if Chevrolet had had this video
for advertising in 1965, well ...

cool images of a nice vair being driven in scenic country (which one
doesn't really matter, does it?) to inoffensive background music (I
don't mind it) -- really enjoyed the exhaust note at the beginning of
the video, one of my favorite parts of Corvairdom -- the sound.
interesting to compare the Vair with the Harley, audio wise

I suppose cars with Cameroesque appearance are quite attractive and a
bit unusual overseas -- from that perspective, the Corvair could be a
sorta exotic 'foreign' car ...