<VV> Re: Mel Vondrau video - 1st video was 2002 - there's anew one, too (w/Corvair !)

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Nov 13 16:54:11 EST 2005

The original video was from 2002, which stars the Corvair (second only to
the visual treat that Mel herself provides, driving our favorite car !)

She has a new one, with updated footage of her driving the same car.

I have asked if she can get the VIN for the car, and I'll let you know when
I get that info.