<VV> Milestone 1964 Corvair?

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 17:51:00 EST 2005

Collectible Automobile Magazine.

The most recent issue of this wonderful magazine has a story on the cars
that were build and were the 25,000th, 50,000th, etc., etc..

They highlighted many GM vehicles as these "Milestone: cars. They also
stated that the 1,000,000 vehicle built at the Willow Run assembly plant was no
there then a 1964 Monza Convertible built on March 17th, 1964.

Now I know and have collected TONS of information and useless facts on the
Corvair..BUT nowhere have I ever heard of this "special" (or could be) 1964
Corvair!

Have I just overlooked this or has this been common knowledge all  along!

What do our history experts have to say about this unique  Corvair!

Bill"Swamp-Rat"Hadley
Denham Springs, LA

P.S. Also mentioned was this
website:(_www.open-video.org/details.php?videoid=3421_ (http://www.open-video.org/details.php?videoid=3421) )