<VV> Rebuild II

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 13 21:49:20 EST 2005

From: AeroNed at aol.com
Stephen, it's you choice, listen to your neighbor or just  about every
other Corvair expert who actually own and drive Corvairs, and leave
the head studs alone.
Ned

The club member that helped me to get to the place in the rebuild that
I am now is my principal source, and usually final word, of any
technical information that I might use to repair my car.  He has a very
well deserved reputation in the NTCA as someone who KNOWS what he is
doing.   Any and all technical information that I receive would be
passed by him before I pick up a wrench.  All of the things that my
neighbor said, sounded, let us say, fantastic, if not total crap.
Again, since I'm not exactly a Corvair maven, I always check to see if
the information that I'm hearing is just that, believable or not.
Thanks for the advise, it just confirms my instincts regarding what I
heard.

Stephen Upham
Corvairum II