<VV> Gen Light on, (and bright)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 14 11:36:21 EST 2005

I am not really familiar with polarity on a generator, as I've
converted our earlies to alternators, but I think that only applies
when installing a new one.  I'd first suggest double checking your
wiring using the shop manual.  Next, disconnect the battery and check
the contacts in the regulator per the manual
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
"Why do something if you're not going to obsess about it?".