<VV> RE: 1966 Corsa 140-4speed for Powerglide Swap

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Nov 16 05:19:10 EST 2005

I should have made myself clearer, the subject was regarding a conversion from a 4-speed 140 to a PG.
I had a 61 vair with no motor, my known good engine was what I considered a good running 140. Thought it would be a neat idea.
That 140 that ran healthy with a 4-speed became a slug with the automatic.
I know there are healthy running 140's with factory PG, but converting from a stick to a pg wasn't worth the effort.
Gary Swiatowy