<VV> 140 hp Engines - Powerglide vs 4 speed

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Nov 18 09:58:49 EST 2005

WOW... for an "early guy" you sure know a lot about this vastly superior "late" engine! Great post... will
file this one away for quick future reference!

Actually I find my 140RN "type 2" engine hooked to a "type 4" 66+ trans with 3.55 diff to perform much
better overall than the factory 140RB "type 1" engine with the same transaxle... it's just not as powerful
at the top end...

Bill