<VV> Anyone want to trade a Corvair for a motorcycle?

David Fasgold dfasgold at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 21:22:05 EST 2005

Since my family is down to 2 vehicles (Corvair and a
Ford Explorer), I've been toying with the idea of
getting a second Corvair.

I've got a nice Kawasaki KLR 250 (street legal,
on-road/off-road bike) that I would considering
trading for a Corvair of similar value. The KLR 250 is
the civilian version of the scout bike used by the
military. It is a fun commuter bike, but I just never
get to ride it. I built the bike up from an '86 frame,
but copied the 2001 model color scheme. Except for
color schemes, this bike was vitually the same for 15
years. I invested close to $2K in the bike. Here's a
pic:
http://www.geocities.com/dfasgold/David_KLR250.jpg

If anyone has an extra vair they would want to trade,
get in touch with me. I don't care what year or
model--I like them all, even 4-doors. I live about an
hour west of Wichita, KS.
David Fasgold