<VV> Fw: Alloy tubing

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 17 20:27:39 EST 2005

Folks I have been trying ot find a short length of steel alloy tubing 4340.  Been on the internet and calling the larger firms in this eastern region-cnetered on Virginia.  I can't find anyone who handles it, or even find a longer regular length of it. Do any of you, have any contacts in the selected scrap metal business that might have 3' of 4340 tubing; 1.25" od, .120" wall thickness? Or two pieces of  1 1/2 ft?  Or more. Would like to make up a special project.

Anyone know of  a place I might be able to order it from?  Or have a source that you can get 3 or 4 ft and ship to me?

Thanks,

Chuck S
BBRT