<VV> End of the Corvair Season: ULTRA Fun

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Nov 17 23:07:59 EST 2005

Winter here means working in the cold dark evening rather then the warm
sunlit
evening of the summer.  Waiting for the UPS man to show up this evening I
took the tranny oil pan off my torovair to reconnect the switch pitch
sollenoid.  Then UPS showed up with a new red top boot for my 63
convertible, and fuzzies for the torovair.

My little red 63 Convertible has come a long way since I pulled it out of
a field in January.  It now has a new carpet, and top boot.
Pictures at:

http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Vert

-Geoff Johnson
63 Vert