<VV> RE: End of the Corvair Season: NOT YET

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 19:46:04 EST 2005

Bully Hill Winery!  Walter Taylor was a heck of a guy-
we Western New Yorkers miss him.

A group of us took a winery tour around Seneca Lake in
early October, on a warm and glorious Saturday
afternoon.  It's always good to be reminded that I do
live in a beautiful part of the world.  What a shame
most of the natives don't appreciate it; they just
complain about the cold weather.  Which makes you
wonder why they live here in the first place: it's
Western New York, so much of the year it's cold and it
snows!  This morning, folks just south of Buffalo woke
up to 18 inches of snow on the ground, with another 6
to follow throughout the day.

Oh, yeah: driving around the Finger Lakes in a
"Corvair Caravan" is something we MUST do next year
(gotta keep the talk Corvair-related, right?).