<VV> 140 hp Engines - Powerglide vs 4 speed

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Nov 18 10:51:54 EST 2005

Ah, yes, thanks for pointing that out, Dave.  Recall my DISCLAIMER in the
prior post?

The AG is essentially the same as the RY, while the AH is equivalent to the
RZ

Perhaps Kent Sullivan or somebody more familiar with Late Models then myself
can explain why GM changed the engine codes for that year.

Now for some real fun - figure out how many of each engine type were
produced (not counting spare parts)!!!

Bill Hubbell