<VV> Pit Stops

Pleau, Dennis E dennis.e.pleau at intel.com
Fri Nov 18 15:19:39 EST 2005

I work for one of these companies with to much money as my sister always
tells me (she worked for non profits up until last year).  Currently on
site we have a team from a college in NC who teach pit stops, working
with our equipment maintenance people on how to improve there
productivity and teem work.  They are out in back doing pit stops on
some Nextel Cup show cars.   It's fun to watch people try it for the
first time, go back and review the over head video and come back and do
it better the next time.  For the four groups I watched First pit stops
are about 1:30 second were around a minute and then I had to go back to
work.  The trainers are going to put on a demo in 45 minutes, so I'm
going to run back out.   I tried to get on one of the teams but since I
don't have any equipment responsibilities anymore, I couldn't weasel my
way on.  I think it would help me push keys on this computer.

dp

Dennis Pleau

Fab 23 Integration/Device

719 273 1175