<VV> The end of Corvair season ???

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 01:16:28 EST 2005

What??!

Now I do admit I don't live/drive in the salt belt, but otherwise, what
are y'all talking about -- End!

Seems like I remember rear drive rear weight bias being advertised as a
reason to buy and drive the Corvair as a Winter car, and what with the
available gas heater, you can't beat the defrosters (mark one up for the
EM & FC)  ...

What happened?

I know weather varies from place to place, and some of you have snow by
the foot and some still have 85°, but gee, it will freeze here tonight
(but it is dry) and I am taking my rear engined, air cooled car (the one
that runs) with dysfunctional bad heater, out to breakfast in the early am.

Bill Strickland
fc group red project is in the shop