<VV> The end of Corvair season ???

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 19 09:16:45 EST 2005

I guess it depends on exactly where you live - around here (Washington,
D.C. area) the date of the "first salting" is quite variable - it might
just get cold for a while.  Some years we don't get any weather that
requires salt, so the Corvairs don't ever need to be completely put
away.  I think for folks who live where snow - and therefore salt - is
pretty much *guaranteed* every year, it makes sense to plan ahead to
put them up for the winter if you can.

--Bryan