<VV> Re: [VV-talk] Need Honeywell Microswitch

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Nov 20 02:52:07 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Oxford" <seoxford at att.net>

> Anyone got an inexpensive, quick shipping source for Honeywell
microswitches?  I'm looking for a BZ-2RL-A2.  Mouser has those for $16.36.

> I probably don't need something that robust, but it will work.  The
application needs a lever actuated, NO, low voltage DC switch.
> Steve O
consider an old fashioned push button starter switch, we used to buy them at
local auto parts ... chrome plated, and would take maybe 50 amps at least,
so cool ......  buy a good one Emhoff or something, the cheap ones will go
up like a magnesium flare ... or stick, even worse ....

Maybe in an emergency, you could use a Large Red RCA Plug assy., if just to
energize a relay ....plug it in like a switchboard operator, at least it
would be ... ready ??   ..... er .... Positive (g)...

reargards, ken campbell, iowa