<VV> ATTN VENDORS: FC Vent Window Assemblies

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 20 05:49:38 EST 2005

Just some food for thought for the vendors.

I just spent almost 10 hours redoing all the seals on the driver's side vent
window assembly on my FC.  Now I realize it was my first time doing this,
and there is always a learning curve.  But Shawn and Mike have done both of
their FC's already, and advised me ahead of time that it would be a S.O.B.
of a job, and Mike was around the shop workin' on the Westbrier while I was
working so I at least had somebody that had already done it once to ask
questions of.

As much as I enjoy the sense of satisfaction that comes from tackling a
project on my 'vairs, this is one that even I might have considered buying a
completed assembly if they were available with a core exchange... vendors,
you listening?

Regards,
Joel