<VV> Media doens't help> GM Announces 30, 000 Job Cuts - No Corvair

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 00:21:27 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/21/2005 4:57:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chsadek at adelphia.net writes:

When  folks get car-biased, they will not accept a reasonable product....

It  is a tough sell. Folks base car buying on the bad one they had in the
'70s...or whenever.

This is the main reason I won't subscribe to most of the car mags out  there.
It sure seems like they love every Japanese and German car and  never met a
US car, besides the Corvette, that they like. I may be old fashioned  but I
refuse to drive anything but an American car. That does not include the  foreign
cars that are built here.

Ned (Geezer in training)