<VV> Distributor Position

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 12:19:52 EST 2005

I received several answers to my question-and several
solutions--- Thanks to all--- since Smitty says I can
do it the way I proposed-- and since Smitty always
renders "sage" advice---and since Smitty also owns an
air conditioned wagon---  I'm going with that--!!!!!!
 Besides, I am the guy who once jumped off the barn
with a sheet---folks that knew me say I've never been
the same since!!!!  Now I work on Corvairs and don't
have to explain why.

Don Manen
Under the "X" in TeXas