<VV> Re: Flooded Mustangs in New Orleans

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Nov 22 16:05:43 EST 2005

IN the Auto Industry trade magazines, it is postulated that NONE of these cars will be attempted to be cleaned up---the Toxic Soup of the Floodwaters--contains petrol,and God only Knows what kind of chemical runoff from local chemical plants----

Dealers are afraid that owning one of these cars, if ever sold, could cause illness or toxic shock. There is a possiblity that the manufacturers may have them crushed.

Too much liability--if one of these ever gets sold and gets someone sick, the VIN will still direct it back to the dealer on whose lot it was when the flood came.

HANK