<VV> Buffalo area--Convention info-- potables.

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Wed Nov 23 00:45:56 EST 2005

I know we're not supposed to post "me, too's" but I can't help it
> The closest thing to local domestic brews are Genesee, and Saranac/Utica
> Club/Matt's.
<snip>
> Utica Club and Matt's are made by the F.X. Matt Brewery in Utica, as is
> the Saranac brews. U/C and Matt's are Krausened beers, and have unique
> flavors. If you like an IPA (India Pale Ale),or a Black and Tan, Saranac's
> is fine, and price isn't bad either.

Saranac is available here (Ohio) and it is often my beer of choice.  One
thing I like is they have "sampler packs", six-packs called "Adirondac Trail
Mix" and 12 packs, "12 Beers of Summer" or "12 Beers of Christmas"...good
stuff!

Mike Ioanes